[courage]

Happy new year! Everyone is posting about resolutions, from lists, to daily reveals, to a single word. I like the single-word approach... So here's mine: courage. This year is going to bring a lot of change to our family, change that will take courage, hard work, faith, business sense, a ton of creativity and more hard work. We couldn't be more excited, but we really need to be heavy on the courage part.

I resolve to start blogging regularly too. I love to write, I love to read other blogs, but to be honest, I am a bit nervous about the family reveal-type of blogging. I am pretty protective of my family, and although I so enjoy and appreciate reading the honest, funny, sometimes sad, always inspiring stories from other talented bloggers, I struggle with putting that all out there myself. Anyone who knows me would not be surprised. Courage, though! We will see where this leads!

Here's to a delightful (and courageous!) 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment