[big snow]

Wow. We are getting clobbered with snow here in NW Michigan! We can take it though. We're tough. Speaking of tough... I have a pot roast in the crock pot, which is, in my opinion, the easiest way to make pot roast. When my husband and I were first married I tried making it in the oven. After a couple hours, it still wasn't done, so my husband tried rescuing it on the Foreman grill. Obviously not a good move since everyone (but us!) knows you don't grill pot roast. It's 8 1/2 years later and although we're still no culinary geniuses, we've come a long way.

Something else that keeps me warm: beautiful jewelry! Enter a giveaway for a $50 gift card at Lisa Leonard's blog: http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/blog/2011/01/22/a-little-giveaway-and-coupon/
I love Lisa's designs!

Here are a couple snow shots of our front steps and looking out the front door. Beautiful stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment